Please travel safely on your way to Sujiyu Onsen and Kiyasuya, as the weather in mountainous regions can change quickly depending on the season. During the winter in particular, drivers should be cautious of snowdrifts and icy roads.
Phone: Phone: +81-973-79-3341
Routes and Lengths of Trips
- From Fukuoka
- Take the Nagasaki-Oita Expressway for approx. 1 hour, 50 minutes route
- From Kitakyushu
- ake the Higashi-Kyushu Expressway for approx. 2 hours route
- From Kumamoto
- Take the Yamanami Highway for approx. 1 hour, 50 minutes route
- From Oita
- 1 hour 20 minutes via Beppu route
- From Beppu
- 1 hour 20 minutes via Yufuin route
- From Kurokawa Onsen
- Approx. 20 minutes away route
Take the Kyudai Main Line and get off at Bungo-Nakamura Station. Please use the community bus bound for Sujiyu Onsen.
Take either of the Aso-go or Kuju-go Kyushu Odan Buses (operated by Kyushu Sanko) and get off at the Sujiyu Onsen-mae stop.
*The Aso-go includes sightseeing stops, while the Kuju-go does not.
After getting off the bus, it is about 8 km to the hotel. There are no buses or cabs in the area, so we recommend that you rent a car when you arrive.